Компания: BCA Hungary Kft.
Following his studies at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Tibor spent more than 15 years in large enterprise environments, obtaining a considerable amount of experience in the field of system integration and business consultancy.
Tibor was UiPath certified in 2018 and – as a technical expert in the field – he has been an instrumental figurehead in several UiPath implementation projects in various industries (Banking, Insurance, Telecommunication, Energy and Aviation) across Europe.
His towering figure houses a kind and witty heart much to the joy of his ever-increasing team and clientele: Tibor is currently responsible for anything and everything UiPath related within BCA.
From Zero to Hero: Document Processing RPA with UIPath
In the practice-oriented session workshop participants can gain insight into the mysteries of document processing alongside use-cases:
- Why working with different documents (invoices, certificates, contracts, etc.) is crucial during RPA implementation?
- What are the various document categorization and data extraction techniques?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each tool and when to use which one?
- How to choose the right solution, what aspects to consider?
- What steps a successful implementation consists of?
- Part 1: Introduction of document processing and its challenges:
- Why document processing is crucial?
- Various document categorization, data extraction techniques and OCR capabilities.
- Use case introduction for practice parts.
- Part 2: Simple document processing in practice:
- Basic string manipulations.
- Regex (regular expressions).
- Part 3: Advanced document processing with UiPath Document Understanding Framework in practice:
- Keyword classification, regex based extraction.
- Intelligent classification, form extractor.
- Machine Learning.
- Part 4: Wrap up:
- Strengths and weaknesses of each tool and when to use which one.
Recommended for anyone who is interested in automation of document processing and has minimal UiPath experience.
– UiPath Studio Community latest version with installed Intelligent OCR Activity package (latest version).
– Technical knowledge:
– Basic development knowledge in UiPath Studio.